• When you visit our website, our web server automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your computer operating system, web browser, IP address, cookie information, and the pages you visit on the site.
• In addition to the information that is recorded automatically, we also collect information that you provide to us when you complete an online form or send us e-mail. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, email address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• We do not knowingly collect data from individuals under 13 years of age through this site. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use this site and should immediately stop doing so.
• Occasionally, we may use certain information that we have collected to send you information about programs, products or services offered by us. However, we do not sell or rent any personal data submitted by visitors to any unrelated third parties.
• Ojasvana respects the privacy of users visiting our site and will abide by all applicable laws concerning the release of personal information. If you tell us that you do not wish to avail our service used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your name be removed from our mailing lists.
Changes to This Policy
Policy may change from time to time so please check periodically.
We recommend that you enable cookies on your system as they help you access all our services.
Ojasvana employs efficient Internet Security methods and technologies that protect unauthorized use of your personal and business information. We make your data pass through lot of tools like encryption and password and protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosures